Eugene Emory Benjamin built the Arvada Flour Mills in 1925, Mrs. V.B. McCashen named the flour produced there “Arva-Pride.” The building remains in 1994 and was placed on the National Register of Historic Places, April 24, 1975 (5JF.181). It was opened as the Arvada Flour Mills Museum on September 2, 1980 and is operated by the Arvada Historical Society.
The Arvada Flour Mill does not have regular house, but may have them in the future. To tour the mill, please call (303) 431-1261 to reserve a day to see the historical flour mill.