Are you looking for the best thermostat for heat lamp? If so, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll provide detailed information about the thermostat for heat lamp for 2023.
I went into research mode to get a clear picture of which thermostat for heat lamp is the best. I scanned all the options available in the market and studied them thoroughly. I looked at what users are saying and then I looked at what experts are saying. And you won’t believe but this process helped me filter out 90% of the thermostat for heat lamp! Shocking, right? So then which are the 10% that made it to the list? Read the entire article to find out.
Some products are backed by heavy marketing, and some by quality. My task was to find out the latter ones. Due to this, some very popular thermostat for heat lamp also did not make it to the list.
Note: Though customer reviews were also taken into consideration, the major emphasis was given to experts’ opinions. So all the thermostat for heat lamp you read about in this article, have been highly recommended by the experts.
10 Best Thermostat for heat lamp Available Now
There is a vast difference between how users perceive a product and how experts perceive it. To ensure a balance I studied both. Experts give a lot more insight into the technicalities of the [Products] as well. And we may not realize it in our daily use but these technicalities play a major role in our experience of using thermostat for heat lamp.
- Maximum output load: 1200W (110V).
- Only HeatingTemperature Control Mode: On/Off Control
- Sensor Length 2m / 6.56ft
- Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit.
- Dual Display WindowBe able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time.Temperature calibration, over-temperature and sensor fault alarm
- But totally could not over 1200W.
- Both of the plugs can control the heating
- Dual Time Cycle SettingCan be set different temperature from day and night on the basis of the physical needs of animals and plants during 24 hours.
- Please note it is only heating controller without cooling function
- Convenient DesignPlug and play, easy to use
- Although it’s perfect for heat bulbs, it’s also suitable for almost any heaters
- (DO NOT use it with sunlamp)
- Dimming Reptile Thermostat: The dimming thermostat is a very accurate temperature control method
- Multiple Usage: This thermostat can be attached with heat lamps, heating mat, heat cable, and can be used for reptiles, pet breeding, hatching or anything else that need to control temperature
- For Reptiles Health: Compared to general thermostats, our dimming thermostat can avoids temperature instability and strong lighting changes, it’s more beneficial to reptiles health
- Easy to Use: Simply put in the temperature prob in the location that requires monitoring, set the appropriate temperature and then connect the heating device
- Temperature is very improtant to reptiles, their habitat must be set within a suitable temperature range to ensure their health and vitality.
- Constant temperature control range is from 20℃ to 50℃ (68°F to 122°F)
- After Service: If you have any question about this product, please feel free to contact us, we will wholeheartedly to provide you with a satisfactory solution.
- You can switch celsius and fahrenheit at will.
- It’s designed specifically for controlling heat lamps, smart PID heating mode is more stable and efficient which can improve bulb lifetime
- LED digital screen can directly display ambient temperature and setting value
- Safety & Reliable: This temperature controler has highly accurate & precise sensor which can sensitively detect the real-time temperature and make adjustments, so you can always keep the reptile heat lamp in right temperature
- (We would highly recommend this thermostat If the heating device is light bulbs) Maximum output load: 300W
- Material: ceramic, NiCrAl
- Do not immerse controller or probe into water.
- Volt: 120V, Watt: 150W (E26)
- Support Celsius or Fahrenheit readout
- Temperature range: digital thermostat provides temperature control between 40-108℉, temperature display range: 32-140°F
- have convenient on/off button.
- Volt: 120V 60Hz; Max Loading: 8A 1000W
- Package include: 1-pack 100W ceramic heat bulb, 1-pack digital thermostat (easy plug-in operation with LED illuminated indicator lights and three-prong grounded plug), 1-pack clamp light with 8.5 inch reflector.
- Multifunction: great for reptile and amphibian terrariums, incubating poultry heater
- To avoid scald, please wait at least 1 hour to cool down after turning off the bulb.
- Perfect 24h heat source: heat bulb does not emit any visually detectable light, would not disturb pets sleep
- Multifunctional clamp light: scratch-resistant sleeves covered clamp would not leave marks on your surfaces, 360° adjustment and 8.5inch aluminum reflector can focus light where you need
- 100W, E26 lamp base
- Thermostatical Control: Automatically Turn on at below 38°F（3°C） and turn off at above 50°F(10°C), saving energy and money.
- Save Laber, Time and Money: Automatic activation, no need to plug the cable back and forth manually when the temperature fluctuates
- Anti-freeze for Winter: Ideal for controlling heating devices to avoid frozen pipes, such as Heat Cables, Electric Heaters, Heat Lamps, and Engine Heaters.
- Wide Application: You can use the plug for chicken houses, family farm cutting machines, pond Deicers, tanks, pumping rooms, RVs, garages, greenhouses, hummingbird feeders, homes, and farm boats.
- Easy Installation: Just plug the thermostat into a power socket and plug your 120V heating device into this thermostat outlet, you are ready to go.
- It powers on the heater only when necessary, thus decreasing your electric bill.
- Best Controller for Germination: This digital temperature control device allows gardeners to select and maintain optimum rooting temperature for faster seeding or cutting growth
- Temperature Range: Temperature control range: 41°F to 108°F (5℃ to 42℃)
- 3.28FT power cord
- Temperature display range: 32°F to 140°F (0℃ to 60℃)
- More Specs: 120 Volts/ 8.3 Max Amps/ 60 Hz/ 1000 Watts
- Use the U or DOWN button to display the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Simple menu and big buttons for easy operation
- It is compatible with many heat mats
- Easy-to-Read LED Display: The LED screen shows the current temperature
- Warning: DO NOT immerse the controller in water
- For more, please kindly contact our customer care department or refer to the instruction manual
- DO NOT submerge the thermostat
- Integrated design with day/night temperature and timing control, which can meet the physiological needs of temperature, and lighting for reptiles, amphibians, or plants.
- ️Dual Probes make two timer temperature outlets that can work individually separately, each supports heating & cooling
- Raising snakes, lizards, ball pythons, chameleons, corn snakes, tortoises, bearded dragons, and frogs need a controller like this, which can customize the time and temperature of your pet, control the lighting time, control the temperature, and scientifically raise reptiles.
- Unique design, reptile-friendly design
- It is suitable for heating or cooling equipment, controlling light time
- Socket with time control to manage your aquarium or reptile terrariums to control your ceramic heat lamps, heat mat, UVA lamps, UVB lamps, incubators, fans, A/C, heat sink, blower, and heater to Simulate the natural environment.
- temperature control
- Applications are more flexible.
- This day/night temperature controller with high and low temperature alarm, timing function, time cycle function and temperature calibration function, support ℃/℉.
- Timer thermostat for reptiles, 3 plugs outlet can work independently
- With two waterproof temperature sensors, you can set different temps to control different areas, such as with 2 heat lamps/mats for 2 different zones or 2 different kinds of tanks
- ️Multifunctional thermostat with timer
- EFFORTLESS TEMPERATURE SETUP: This non-digital plugin thermostat comes with an adjustable temperature dial and the current temperature is displayed on the center for easy reference
- Temperature control range is 41-86°F.
- VERSATILE USES: Suitable for most portable space heaters, window air conditioners, and circulating fans
- Dimensions: 5” x 2.5” x 2.5”
- It’s energy efficient while maintains a consistent ambient room temperature.
- EASY TO OPERATE: Just plug in this adjustable thermostat, select heat / cool mode with the user-friendly switch and it will automatically turn on or off your heating or cooling devices through your preset target temperature.
- SAFE & RELIABLE: This 3-Prong thermostat plug into a standard socket is ETL listed and rigorously tested for quality control and safety
- SAVES YOU ON YOUR HOME ENERGY BILLS: You’re always a winner with this heating & cooling thermostat
- Can also be used for refrigeration, fermentation, greenhouse fan and designed to suit almost any application you can imagine.
- 60730-1, 60730-2-9
- Rated Voltage is 125VAC 60Hz, Max Loading: 15A 1875W and has a recoverable overload short circuit
- Conforms to UL Std No
- It can be an automatic thermostat switch by simply plugging with a heat mat, heat lamp, or other heaters
- It is also suitable for ball python
- It would be an ideal thermostat for reptiles if you have more than one terrariums
- With this heat mat temperature controller, data charts or data exported, high/low-temperature alarms, and probe error alarms are available via the INKBIRD app
- Note: the wattage on each outlet is 250W Max and IPT-2CH currently only supports 2.4GHz wifi.
- 2 outlets(2 probes), but work individually
- The WiFi reptile thermostat controls the temp remotely
- Plug heat mats and you could monitor the temperature via INKBIRD APP easily
- 「Safe and Reliable」High and low temperature alarm, and temperature difference alarm, keep your target secure.
- 「2 controllers in one unit」Two outlets are individually separate, each supports heating & cooling
- 「Think different, think simple」 You are able to set every outlet(attached to heater/fan) to turn on at a certain temp, and turn off at another temp.
- 「Widely used」It is used as temperature switches / thermostatically controlled outlet for heat mat / heat lamp / heating pad of reptile terrarium / tank, aquarium heater / chiller, greenhouse and grow tent heater, garage / attic exhaust fan, breeding, seedling and fermentation.
- 「Convert freezer to refrigerator」With Power-On delay, it can protect compressor from frequent ON-OFF.
- With two waterproof sensors, you can set different temps to control different areas, such as with 2 heat lamps/mats for 2 zones or even for 2 tanks.
- No light emitted: Heat bulb does not emit any visually detectable light, would not disturb pets sleep
- Socket made of highly resistant porcelain, suitable for max 60-watt E26 bulb
- Material: ceramic, NiCrAl
- Multifunction: perfect 24 hours heat source for reptiles and amphibians, such as lizard, leopard geckos, turtles, bearded dragons, snakes
- Age range description: All Life Stages
- Great for baby bird cat dog or other small animals
- Provides temperature control between 40°f – 108°f (5-42°c), keeping your various environments in their ideal temperature range
- 5.5 inch clamp lamp: Durable porcelain socket & strong stability clamp
- To avoid scald, please wait at least 1 hour to cool down after turning off the bulb
- 50W, E26 lamp base
- Provides constant temperature: Digital temperature controller for heat mat in colder or warmer environments
- Also can be used for a chick brooder
- Firm clamping grips securely attaching to pet house
- Scratch-resistant sleeves prevents slipping and scratch surface
- Package Include: 1-pack 50W ceramic heat bulb, 1-pack 60W clamp light with 5.5 inch reflector, 1-pack 40℉-108℉digital thermostat controller
All-in-one Buying Guide
It’s easy to pick a good thermostat for heat lamp amongst the bad ones. However, when you have two or more good thermostat for heat lamp in front of you, it becomes tricky to make a choice. In our modern times, this is what happens to us most of the time. And this is exactly where we need help. So our buying guide is designed especially for you. To help you in making the best choice with confidence when you are buying thermostat for heat lamp for yourself.
We often get overwhelmed by the brand image, features, and marketing of a product. We forget something very essential to us in this, which is price. When faced with several choices, price is a very good filter that helps you narrow down your choices. So when you see multiple good options of thermostat for heat lamp in front of you, price alone might help you eliminate a few options. So always remember to check the price.
Companies market the features that they want to highlight. However, these features might not be of much use to you. So when you are considering your options for thermostat for heat lamp, ensure that you go through all the features and think about which ones actually matter to you. And instead of just reading the features superficially, try to go deeper and understand the implications of these features.
When you get a new thermostat for heat lamp, you would obviously want it to last for a decent period. Durability is one of the most overlooked factors when people shop. So, make it a point to always check how durable a product is and compare it with other options. You don’t want to have to go back to make the purchase and waste additional time and money just because of poor quality.
When all your stars seem to align according to the above-mentioned factors, you need to do one last test. You should ask yourself whether you really need that thermostat for heat lamp. In today’s world, marketing has become so strong and powerful, it can alone convince you to buy. So you should think about this for a while before you actually make your decision.
Instead of handing you out a fish, I have tried through this article to actually teach you how to fish. If you keep these factors in mind, there is no doubt you will find the perfect thermostat for heat lamp for yourself. According to what experts have said, few thermostat for heat lamp emerged as really good options and I would say that you can confidently pick any of these.
Have you made up your mind about thermostat for heat lamp or still feeling confused? Well, if you still have doubts, I would say read this article again, this time slowly and carefully. What’s more, you can take this crisp list of thermostat for heat lamp and research them on your own to find out more. I hope you make a smart choice and find for yourself a really good thermostat for heat lamp.